Recirculating Ventless Multi-Appliance Hoods
Self-Supporting Floor Stands
Larger, Multi-Appliance Ventless Hoods are certified Type-1 recirculating Hoods featuring Giles proven Ventless technology. Not in every situation, but typically they are suitable for use in many non-traditional sites when conventional ventilation solutions are impossible because of physical, architectural or regulatory restrictions, creating new food service opportunities. Growing and running out of hood space? With no expensive ductwork additions or structural modifications required, you can expand your cook line without too much hassle.
- 42” … 48” … 60” or 72” wide Type-1 Ventless Hood.
- Approved for a variety of electrically heated floor model appliances … Fryers, Ranges, Flat-top Griddles, Ovens, and Vertical/Horizontal Broilers.
- 4-Stage Air Cleaning technology features Stainless Steel Baffle Filters, Disposable Pre-Filters, Electrostatic Air Cleaners, and Activated Carbon Filters to help control cooking aroma in the cleaned air … complies with grease-laden vapor emission requirements of NFPA-96 and UL710B (EPA-202 test method).
- All durable stainless steel construction.
- Available as a Ceiling Suspended version or with a 72” high Self-Supporting Floor Stand. Floor stands allow use of the entire width of a Hood, without worrying about “over-hang” requirements.
- Factory pre-plumbed for fire suppression, includes piping, plenum nozzles, detector brackets, and detector cable conduit (does not included appliance nozzle drop-downs). Ready to connect to a Customer supplied Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system. The fire system, field installation, set-up, testing and certification to be supplied by an authorized Ansul Distributor/Dealer (not included with purchase).